October 03, 2012

We can't wait to meet you!

Hello Baby,

A couple weeks ago we went in for our 20 week doctor appointment.
aka the MOST important visit yet!
Because not only did we find out if you're healthy and happy in there,
but if you're a BOY or GIRL!
(eeeeek!)

It was like freaking Christmas Eve the night before...but even better! Yes that's possible. 
We couldn't sleep we were so excited to see and hear your little heart beat again,
especially since the last time you were only 9 weeks old!

So in honor of the big reveal, Mr. C wore a pink and blue striped tie that morning.
BUT, once we knew after the ultrasound, he planned on switching it out
for the appropriate solid color tie:
Here's me in the waiting room right before the sonogram:
My cheeks hurt I was so happy/excited/freaked out/anxious.
(I know, I'm a cheese ball)
So after taking a million pictures just like this of me in the waiting room,
we finally got to go back and start the ultrasound.
And it was SO COOL!
We could see you moving around and sucking your thumb.

After we made sure you're healthy and growing on schedule, we went to check your gender.
I'm pretty sure I was squeezing Mr. C's hand so hard.
Based on my symptoms all the weeks prior, we both thought you you'd be a GIRL.
Boy oh Boy were we....WRONG!!!
(cue happy happy tears)

Here's Mr. C right after the appointment, on the way back to the office:


Little man, we can't wait to meet you!

XOXO-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment