October 22, 2012

D is for Design: Baby C Nursery Concept

As an interior designer, I have no problem selecting pieces for others;
however, I've been going back and forth for MONTHS
trying to determine Mr. Baby C's nursery design.
And I think I finally have it all figured out!

My inspiration:
From Here.


Nurseryworks Empire Rocker : Bertoia Side Chair : Custom Crib with Herringbone Wood Inlay
Aden & Anais Crib Sheets : Cable Knit Rug

Dresser : Petrified Wood Knobs : Burlap Striped Sheers
Lucite/Acrylic Drapery Hardware : Wood Stump Side Table : Lamp

Texas String Art : Wicker Baskets : Ikat Pillows
Love Pillows : Graphic Print : Antler Print

Can't wait to welcome him HOME!
XOXO-LC

2 comments:

  1. Looooove the curtains!!! And that cool texas sting art thing! This kid is going to be so spoiled! I can't wait to see pics of the nursery when you finish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! And I'm going to be a lucky mommy! Will definitely post pics after its all done!

      Delete