October 02, 2012

M is for Memories: "BabyMoon"

Hello Baby,

Let's rewind to where this whole thing started.
Little did we know back in April 2012...
My business trip to NYC, turned weekend vacation with Mr. C, was actually a "baby moon".

My husband, Mr. C and I were visiting New York City for the first time together.
We stayed at the W Times Square, in the middle of it all.
9/11 Memorial. The tree behind us was one of the only things that survived
We went to see Chicago on Broadway (one word: incredible),
 toured the 9/11 Memorial Park (there are no words),
walked around Wall Street (made me want to watch the movie, old school style),
went to the top of the world at the Empire State Building (when I realized I really am afraid of heights),
purchased faux Louis Vuitton and Rolex's on Canal Street (from a unhappy lady in a puffy green jacket),
ate Chinese street noodles (so good they changed my life), 
ate (a lot), shopped (a little),
oh and made you, little Baby C.

New York will forever hold a special place in my heart.

XOXO-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment