October 05, 2012

P is for Pregnancy: Week 23

Hello Baby,

Today you are 23 weeks old, exactly! 
I think you and I deserve a cupcake...or two...or twenty-three.


Week 23 Milestones:
  • I now officially have a serious bump! (belly button still an "innie") I find myself rubbing my belly and talking to you all the time. I'm having to get more creative with my wardrobe...(see exhibit A below)
  • Like clock work, I'm consistently getting up around 4am to use the facilities. (funny how your body starts preparing you for the lack of sleep!)
  • You've been kicking and moving around a lot lately. Also at night. Thank you very much for that.
  • The concept and design of your nursery is finally coming together. (Details soon!)
  • Pizza Bagel Bites, White Cheddar popcorn, Bananas, and very cold grapes are all stocked in the kitchen.
  • Your gender reveal announcements have finally been received and Mr. C has been flexing his muscles more than ever. It's really cute! (Details on the announcement DIY soon!)
  • I have more energy and am truly happier than I've ever been!
(exhibit A)
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy Maternity; White Tank: Target; Tunic: Nordstrom (old); Gold Belt: White House/ Black Market (old); Heart and Arrow Necklaces: Stella and Dot in Gold

XOXO-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment