October 02, 2012

It's for you...



Hello!
I'm Lauren, aka "LC", aka "Mom". Well really..."Mommy to be".
 (ok weird, but super cool!)

Ok yes, I'm pregnant. For the first time. It was kind of a surprise...
but I believe some of the best things in life happen when you don't plan it!

So I've been talking a lot to my new little one, Baby C.
Who is still cookin' and should make a reveal come early 2013.

However, I was thinking...I should start a blog...
Somewhere I could remember all the things I tell Baby C,
all the big and little moments, and all the wonderful new feelings.
And to chronicle one of the most exciting, yet
one of the most overwhelming experiences in my adult life: pregnancy.
(but of course include all the fun, beautiful, and crazy things that comes with it!)

But more importantly,
somewhere that I could leave sweet memories for Baby C
and our growing family to look back on.
Can't wait to share more,

XOXO- LC

No comments:

Post a Comment