October 04, 2012

D is for Design: One Kings Lane Baby Favorites

My sweet friend, Auntie Lisa, is always lookin out for me!
She texted me right on time tonight for me to take a peek at the
adorable baby/kid sale over at One Kings Lane thru this Sunday.

Here are some of my top picks:
(keep in mind, I have baby BOY on the brain!)

Virginia 4 Drawer Storage Unit $259
(wouldn't this be cute for clothes OR toys?)

Color Block Basket $45-85


Donald Chair, Clear Seat $79
(knock off Herman Miller)


"My Sunshine" Pillow, Yellow $49
Pom Pom Throw $39

Custom Sandwich Making Set $15
(because this is just too hilarious and cute!)


Plush Rocking Horse $69
(Mr. C would prefer a real horse, but this will have to do)


Architectural Elements Block Set $19
(because blocks were one of my favorite toys)
Robot March Sleep Sack $39
(These are apparently awesome)

Blue Alligator Newborn Gown $18
(Forget those annoying snaps while changing diapers. Genius)

What are you still doing here?! Hurry over to One Kings Lane!

XOXO-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment