October 24, 2012

P is for Pregnancy: 21 Week Sonogram Pics

Today has been a crazy day...pretty much like every day lately it seems.
(I'm sure you all know what that feels like!)

Well to make a crazy day even better, I thought to myself...
"what fun would it be to work on my (overdue) expense reports?!"
So I start cleaning out my receipts from my purse and low and behold...
Hello Baby! I find our sonogram pictures I had stashed to show a friend recently.

It never gets old looking at our little nugget!


Mr. C and I are going on a date night tonight (also long overdue!)
It's important to make time for each other every so often.
We're going to eat left over stuffed shells (recipe soon!) & see a movie, Taken 2.
And I'm going to eat lots of popcorn- so make some room in there Baby C!

XOXO-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment