January 02, 2013

M is for Memories: Last Christmas Before Baby

1va·ca·tion

 noun, often attributive \vā-ˈkā-shən, və-\

Definition of VACATION

1
: a respite or a time of respite from something : intermission
2
a : a scheduled period during which activity (as of a court or school) is suspended

b : a period of exemption from work granted to an employee
3
: a period spent away from home or business in travel or recreation <had a restful vacation at the beach>
4
: an act or an instance of vacating
{definition from here}
______
Ok, so...guilty. I may have taken my vacation a little too seriously.
Hence my extreme absence from blogging lately. I'm sorry!
I figured since my life is about to change in oh, about 4 weeks...
I'd take advantage of all the laziness and free time I have now. Boy did I succeed!

Here are a few snap shots from our break:
from left to right, top to bottom:
sweet treat exchange at a holiday party : me and Ninjie being silly at billy bobs :
(yes, I went to a bar 8 months pregnant. and I had a blast. don't judge me.)
duke and pip cuddle bugs : pretty tree : Baby C's first pint sized Christmas stocking

from left to right, top to bottom:
auntie ken and I @ woodshed : my lunch dates auntie kristin & mr. easy @ klyde park :
little puppy paw prints in day after Christmas snow :
start of Baby C's toy basket @ Ninjie & KPa's : piles of presents :
Mr. C, me, and Baby in my favorite tacky sweater

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 
Sending you all lots of hugs and happy thoughts for 2013!
XOXO-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment