November 13, 2012

Tuesday To-Do's or Not To-Do's

A new sense of urgency has set in with the arrival of the 3rd Trimester. 
People politely remind me that "he could really come any day now!"
Cue awkward smile/in-shock face now. 
(Um, NO... I'm not ready)
So I politely remind Baby C to please wait until February 1st like Doctor Lady said.

It seems as though a lot of major life decisions all need to be made within the next few weeks. 
Or probably should have been made weeks ago...high five for me!
I'm usually a control freak about these things (in a good way!),
but for some reason this feeling of being overwhelmed has enabled me to procrastinate even more. 


All I can not think about lately are questions like: 
"What are you going to do about child care?", 
"What is it going to be like when you go back to work?", 
"Who is your pediatrician?", 
"Is your life insurance and will in order?"

Riiiiiight. About all that...

I'll answer those after my bubble bath. 
XOXO-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment