November 09, 2012

P is for Pregnancy: Week 28

Hello Baby,

Today you are 28 weeks old!
We are officially in the 3rd Trimester!
From google images.

Week 28 Milestones:
  • Belly Button is STILL an technically an innie, although it's actually just more flush with the rest of my bump. 
  • According to my pregnancy tracker, you are the size of a Cauliflower and are approximately 16 inches, 2.5 lbs.
  • Cravings are different every day. (Tonight I'm thinking Chinese food!)
  • Mint Tums are my new best friend. 
  • I'm starting to have the occasional Braxton Hicks contractions. They basically feel like short, sharp pains right under my rib cage. Not really as painful as they are uncomfortable. 
  • Your room is coming together...Really the only things left are the custom crib and artwork.
  • I need more closets/drawers/stuff to organize...nesting has officially set in!
  • My clothing options are starting to slim down (no pun intended)
  • Sometimes I can see your kicks from the outside of my belly, not just feel them from the inside! 
  • So far I've gained about 16 lbs overall.
  • Mr. C and I still have not decided on a name. And we get asked every day! 
  • I get out of breath faster than usual- room in there is getting tight and I can really feel the pressure on my lungs these days. 
  • However, I still have a ton of energy and am feeling great!

P.S.
You got a special treat this week from your Auntie Lisa...
She loves you so and brought you my favorite cake balls from Louisiana! 

T-Minus 12 weeks! 
XOXO-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment