November 21, 2012

R is for Random: Keep Austin Weird

This is in no way related to this blog 
other than the fact that this is down right hilarious
and I just remembered I had this on my phone...
so I HAD to share.

The premise of the video:
Where: Austin, TX 
When: This past weekend
Why: Formula 1 Event
Who: Random (very) drunk lady on the KVUE evening news

I was casually watching late night news with Mr. C's sweet Aunt Kim and Uncle Mark
when we almost fell off the sofa we were laughing so hard.
And yes, don't judge me, I made a ghetto recording on my iPhone to remember this. 
Ok, I so hope you think this is as funny as I'm making it out to be!

{enlarge the screen, and turn up the volume}
(original footage from here)

7 1/2 months later, I'm definitely not missing the booze...
but sure do enjoy a little (light hearted) laugh like this every once in a while!

Cheers!
XOXO-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment