November 06, 2012

P is for Photos: Maternity Photo Shoot Prep

I'm not going to lie, there are moments when I miss my pre-pregnancy body.
Simply because I've probably just stood in my closet for an hour trying to decide what to wear 
and then finding out (the obvious) that I can no longer fit into my waist-cinching outfit of choice.
Vain moments aside, I've never been happier with my pregnancy body. Seriously

I truly believe pregnant women are some of the most attractive women. Ever. 
Something amazing happens...This is what the female body is intended to do.
Now I'm not calling myself pretty by any means; I'm just saying I've embraced my new figure. 
Every time I look at my round belly,
(and other miscellaneous, not to be named, expanding body parts!
I'm reminded of the miracle taking place within.

So, to capture the last of these special moments, I've decided to have a maternity photo shoot.
I've scheduled one with some sweet and very talented friends of mine, Amanda and Kate
Technically, they specialize in some drop dead gorgeous and tasteful boudoir photos.
(I've included a little snack of some of mine they did last year!)
But, they've kindly agreed to photograph my pregnant body one day next weekend instead!


Here are some inspiration photos for my maternity shoot:
 All images from here.
(Isn't she darling?!)

Getting ready for our close up. 
XOXO-LC

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see these pics! They will be precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will share! You're so sweet, Thanks Grace!

    ReplyDelete