November 21, 2012

P is for Pregnancy: A Little Light Reading

I've been really sick the last few days...
some sort of nasty stomach bug.
So I've been corrupting Baby C and trying to make myself feel better
by watching non-stop episodes of Revenge on Netflix. 
(I just finished Season 1...OMG!...now what am I going to do with my life?!)

Our sweet Pip has been by my side all day long. 
Loyal little thing.

Anyways, I haven't been a complete vegetable lately...
I've also been reading a lot from my "go-to" baby books:
(two Mommy-to-be points for me!)
In fact, I finished a couple interesting sections last night 
on "The Scoop on Newborn Poop" and "Labor & Delivery"...lovely. 

My mom was right. I should have listened to her when she said: "Do NOT read ahead!"
I like being prepared and everything...but TMI!
Overall, these books have been very informative, (to say the least!)
reassuring, and honest. Would totally recommend to anyone looking to start a family. 
(These are very well known and respected books for a reason!)

Also, I found this amazing site a while back 
and have been reading up on it again lately. 
I basically used this as a compass before I started registering.
It's been a lifesaver too!

XOXO-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment