November 19, 2012

F is for Friends: Kate and Hunter

Hello Baby,

One of my favorite holidays is this week: Thanksgiving!
There's lots of yummy food, sweet family, food, good friends, and food...did I mention food?!
In all seriousness and in the spirit of the holidays, 
I've been thinking a lot about all the wonderful blessings I have to be thankful for lately.

I came back from Austin this past Sunday
(maternity shoot sneak peak coming soon!)
just in time for us to spend a nice long lunch 
with our dear friends Kate and Hunter, who were visiting from DC.
Hunter was Mr. C's Best Man at our wedding. We've known them since college.

I hope someday you have friends like K & H...
The kind that you know you'll have for forever. 


Plus, they are a lot of FUN!


And they brought you this thoughtful gift:
(Ferdinand was one of Kate's favorites growing up)

{we will fill your name in once we have it picked out! haha!}

It's rightful place on your reading wall:


I can't wait for you to meet them!
XOXO- Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment