July 10, 2013

T is for Truth: Got Milk?

You know how I've been thinking about stopping breast feeding ("BF") cold turkey right?
Welp, I happened upon this little gem of an article recently
and after reading it, has since made me have a change of heart. 
So I'll just go sit in the corner with my little violin, shame, and continue to BF...

There are many reasons as to why a woman cannot breast feed:
her body doesn't produce enough milk, child has a hard time latching on, it's painful, medication/illness, etc. 
I've come to find though that there are woman, many women in fact, who are so dedicated 
to giving their little ones breast milk that they decide to pump exclusively

I, by no means, would put myself in the "extreme pumping" category;
I pump at work and occasionally at home to keep up my supply but don't pump 24/7. 
That's a whole different cup of tea...or milk I should say. 

The BEST article on how to pump for your baby written by a gal who pumped exclusively for her baby for 14 months!! This was really helpful and funny to read.
from here

I found this article and thought I'd share it with you all. 
I won't even attempt to top or take credit for this lady's legit post. Major high five to her.
She literally covers it all and then some...
everything from diet, to the best pumping products, cleaning/storage, and her little survival tips and tricks. 

(It's kinda long so Pin now and read it later!)

Hopefully someone reading this will find it helpful! 
You never know if this will be someone you know...or perhaps even yourself one day. 
XOXO- LC

2 comments:

  1. MAn! Thanks for dedicating a whole post to my pumping article on your sweet little blog! I am so glad it encouraged you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg hi HHF! heck yes, I love your blog and you so did re-charge my BF efforts! thanks for stopping by! LC

      Delete