July 30, 2013

R is for Random: Some Pinterest Favs

Happy Tuesday everyone! 
Little T has come down with some sort of cold this week. 
It's a deep cough, runny nose, can't stand to be put down kind of situation.
Poor sweet thing. 

Mr. C is currently feeding him a bottle...
which helps makes this post possible.

I got to thinking about Pinterest...
where I keep track of all the things I'll never actually get around to doing. 
(does anyone else feel overwhelmed by it at times?!)
Yes! Hahaha!
| story of my life |

Anyways, thought I'd share some treasures I've pinned as of lately.
That have really come in handy...




Pictures to Take of Children each Month

The Coolest List of Activities for Kids By Age

Side bar- are these not the cutest sneaks ever?
Think I'll have to get T a pair...I just can't help myself.
Personalized Kids Converse Chuck Taylor
from here.

Night Night!
XOXO-LC

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for adding my to-do list before have a baby to this post. I appreciate that someone is reading what I wrote and hopefully taking a few tips from it!

    ReplyDelete