November 05, 2012

C is for Clothes: A Night Out

Happy Monday!
Mr. C was hunting (and gathering) all weekend,
(or as he likes to say, "providing for his family"...very manly of him)
so I was very productive around the house. 

I finally finished clearing out and putting away all the random stuff left over in the baby room, 
organized the old files and paperwork from the (hilarious) file cabinet, 
put together his dresser and installed new knobs,
and hung a shelf and additional closet rod in his closet. Just to name a few things...
(all by myself, thank you very much. Ty Pennington, look out!)

Surprisingly, I did have time to sneak away for a friend's 30th birthday party on Saturday night. 
Here's what I threw together wore:
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy Maternity (been super happy with these!)
Blouse: Francesca's (old) : Purse: Kate Spade : Shoes: Steve Madden @ DSW
Bracelets: Vintage : Earrings: Lauren Conrad : Arrow Necklace: Stella and Dot
So according to my pregnancy tracker, I'm 27 weeks, 3 days today!!!
aka, I've arrived in the 3rd Trimester. 
Which probably means this is the last time I'll be able to see my toes...and cute shoes...
Small sacrifice to pay for my sweet Baby C. 

XOXO- LC

No comments:

Post a Comment