May 31, 2013

C is for Clothes: It's Getting Hot in Here

This is totally unrelated to anything baby. 
I hope you don't mind. 
Since it's about to get real hot around here, 
thought I'd share some warm weather items I'm lusting over:

Image 1 of ASOS Playsuit in Jacquard
I'm still not sure how I feel about "playsuits" but I'm kinda loving this one.
And what about this one?!...


You.get.in.my.closet.now.
And you too please.

Image 1 of ASOS Shorts in Floral JacquardImage 3 of ASOS Shorts in Floral Jacquard
And this little number is so pretty. Perfect for a dressy alfresco dinner date.
However, these may have landed on our door step lately...
I was torn between these though...

Image 1 of ASOS Tie Dye Pom Scarf
This scarf is so fun I can't stand it.

Collection toulouse floral short
I love everything about this look.
Only thing missing is some bedazzled earrings or a snazzy necklace.
Especially these shorts.


This is perfect for my 4 months post-partum body.
(Happy Mother's Day to me!)

Image 1 of LEATHER CLUTCH from Zara
I'm really into an "all white" look lately...and this would be perfect.
My sweet friend Natalie has this one though and I'm jealous!

I could go on and on...but I have to find a stopping point.
Think I'll pick up T early and go play! 
Have a great weekend y'all!
XOXO- LC

1 comment:

  1. Ummm thanks for the shout out La! SO much goodness...love the black playsuit, get it hot Mama! LOVE the shorts you got, too cute, ummm that scarf is my cart right now and that swimsuit is HOT! #longestcommentever

    ReplyDelete