April 03, 2013

C is for Clothes: The First Day

This one time, (at band camp...)
I had time for this blog. 
Well no longer will I neglect it. 
It's my scrapbook for goodness sake. 

And there's been several milestones as of late that I need to document...
The first of which being our offical "FIRST DAY": 
My first day back at work. His first day at church school.
(a post on our first day soon)
And not that you all really care, but here's what we wore

Mommy wore:
(Like on the first day of school, I set out these outfits the night before.)
{Hot Pink Jacket from The Limited : Flower Blouse from Old Navy :
Striped Skirt from White House Black Market : Guess Pumps from DSW :
Bracelet from JCrew : Green Satchel from Kate Spade}

Tripp wore:
(I was tired therefore the pic is blurry)
{Cowboy outfit from Zutano : Monogram Bib from 3 Marthas : Boot Socks from Trumpette}
*All from Babies On The Boulevard*

XOXO- LC

No comments:

Post a Comment