December 12, 2012

F is for Friends: Kendra and Kristin

Hello Baby,
Let me introduce you to two of my favorite people...of all time:
(and soon to be your favorite too!)

This is my sneaky best friend Kendra:
Loves (any type) of olives & craves Freebirds burritos, 
Sweet Auntie to little Mark and Baby Eliza, 
Most generous and compassionate person I know, 
Hilarious and slightly awkward sense of humor,
Lived in London and Egypt, 
Perfectionist (in a really good way!),
Over achiever and super hard worker,
My first true friend @ TCU & ZTA sister for life,
My Maid of Honor.

This is my sneaky best friend Kristin:
Ms. Organized Chaos,
Lives out of her car (not literally),
Loves to help people, especially kiddos,
Super Fly Dancer (we used to have dance parties in the dorm to James Brown),
Colorado Native but true Texas lover,
Obsessed with Music (especially live music),
Used to survive on wheat bread, Nutella, and chocolate sprinkles,
Lives life to the very fullest,
ZTA sister for life & Bridesmaid.

{side bar: aren't they pretty?!}

They are super sneaky because K & K surprised me this past weekend
when they both showed up at a "date night" Mr. C and I had planned last Thursday.
(Mr. C was gets points too since he knew all along!)
Even sneakier was the fact that Kendra flew in from Jackson Hole to attend my shower. 
Kristin lives in Dallas but kept it a secret...
HOW SWEET IS THAT?!

I pretty much have the best friends ever. 

Get ready Baby C, these girls will steal your heart!
XOXO-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment