December 11, 2012

D is for Design: "Shower" Hostess Gift

This past weekend I had one of my first baby showers
and boy oh boy! was it INCREDIBLE!
My best friends really out did themselves...
They could rule the party planning world if they wanted! 
(details soon!)

In honor of my BFF's: 
LCC, NLB, MD, MJ, LVK, NBH, JG, CB

I wanted to give them each something super special,
something they could keep for always as a sweet reminder of my appreciation;
especially since they made my shower so memorable for me and Baby C.
Here's what I came up with:
{monogrammed "shower" needlepoint ornaments}

I had the ornaments custom made and am thrilled with how they turned out!
Also, I believe how you wrap the gift is just as important as what's inside,
and besides, I'm practically OCD when it comes to color coordinating so I took extra care into the details;
such as those cute little handmade mustache paper bows. (Tutorial here)

XOXO-LC

1 comment:

  1. Awww love this post and my ornament, I picked a special place on our tree for it! Love you and Baby C and was honored to help with the shower. Feb 1st can't get here soon enough!

    ReplyDelete