August 21, 2013

F is for Food: My Trader Joe's Favorites

I used to cook dinner all the time.
Then, a little baby came into my life...
and my time to cook a well balanced meal went down the drain.
Literally and Figuratively.

However, thank goodness for my love affair with TJ's
After the hype died down from the new Fort Worth location, 
I ventured in one day to see what all the fuss was about. 
Obviously everyone knew something I didn't...because it is AWESOME.

It has since become my new "go-to" grocery spot.
Thought I'd share some of my store favorites
that have made my "mom-on-the-go" life a little easier. 
And tastier, I might add!


 1. Any of their prepared salads- love the Asian Chicken and Pasadena 2. Frozen Organic Brown Rice | Orange Chicken | Beef & Broccoli- quick and super easy 3. Pre-cut/Pre-washed Kale- for this quick lunch fix 4. Butternut Squash Ravioli- I love it with my sage brown butter sauce, roasted brussels, and fruit 5. Turkey Meatballs- serve alone with your favorite marinara or make spaghetti + pair with TJ's prepared Caesar Salad. 6. Pesto- I throw it on hot pasta or these yummy sandwiches


 1. Mango Passion Fruit Blend Juice- by itself or in smoothies 2. 9 Grain Crunch Cereal- perfect when I'm in a rush 3. Powerberries-chocolate without the guilt plus energy & vitamins 4. Corn Dippers-you'll never eat another Frito again 5. Spicy Black Bean Dip- great with the corn dippers or with their beef/chicken mini tacos.

Check Out this website too.
gives legit TJ's reviews ]

Happy Shopping...er, Happy Eating, I should say!
XOXO-LC

1 comment: