March 23, 2013

M is for Memories: 2 Months Old!

I literally can't believe it!
Wasn't I in the hospital like yesterday??
(well let's not re-hash that actually!)
Our baby boy was 2 months on the 22nd.

We had our check up at the Pediatrician yesterday...
Didn't get the memo that little man would receive 4 shots.
Don't think I've heard a cry like that before.
And he turned 4 shades of red to match. Poor thing.

I was surprised that I didn't cry.
Now being in the mommy club, for some reason I feel like I have to be strong for him.
Now that's not to say there aren't moments I break down.
But overall, we both did good.

My growing boy is 23" long and a whooping 12 lbs, 3oz.
Doc says we are right on track!
Tripp is holding his head up longer every day 
and likes to stand up (with help of course!) on our legs.

He's really starting to smile more, even with the occasional giggle in his sleep.
Wonder what he's dreaming about?!
When he cries, he prefers we bounce and sing the theme song from "Bonanza"!
Definitely Mr. C's son.

Most of the newborn clothes make him look like a 
little sausage so we've upgraded to the 0-3 month clothes.
He likes to copy me when I stick out my tongue. That's our new game!
He's focusing more on objects and definitely recognizing our faces and voices...
And then he smiles...and that's the coolest thing. EVER.

Growing in love more every day!
XOXO-LC


No comments:

Post a Comment