February 20, 2013

B is for Baby: Month 1 Essentials

It's hard to believe a month has already gone by
since sweet little Tripp's arrival. 
Some days go by so fast and others drag on;
but either way, here are my "must haves" that have gotten me through Month #1:

monster mash
aden & anais Swaddle Blankets
{Tripp practically lives in these. All day and night. Seriously.
Perfect for swaddling or a last minute burp cloth}
aden™ by aden + anais® "Oh, Boy" Burpy Bib
aden & anais Bibs
{The ultimate spit up catcher. The fact that they are cute is an added plus}

Avent® Soothie Pacifier - Green
{I was against pacifiers, but these have helped me keep my sanity for 
when he just wants to soothe himself but doesn't really need to eat}
Bodysuits w/ Built In Mittens- like these
{Not your "going out" outfit, but simple and classic...
especially when you go through 2-3 changes per day!}
UPPAbaby Vista Stroller - Lindsey
{Maybe it's just me, but I'm major stir crazy lately
so this Cadillac of strollers has been a life saver!}

Playtex® Diaper Genie® Elite Diaper Disposal System
{pretty much the best invention ever}
Bambino Basics Pre-Folded 27" x 27" Diapers, 100% Cotton by bb Basics (Pack of 6)
Basic Flat Diapers or Burp Cloths
{for when the swaddle blankets, bibs, my shirt, etc just doesn't cut it}
30-Count Pampers® Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers - Size 0
Pampers Sensitive Swaddlers Newborn Diapers and Sensitive Wipes
{these fit little man just right and prevent leakage (if you know what I mean!) 
and are easy on his soft, new skin}

Overall, Month #1 is all about the basic necessities.
Ultimately, all he really needs to survive are some boobies and the other stuff is just an added convenience!
More "essentials" series to come...
not that I'm an expert by any means, but will try to figure this out as I go!

XOXO-LC

No comments:

Post a Comment